Tarbes in Hautes-Pyrénées Area, held last weekend the 3rd. and last Round of the first Rally Game Challenge.
The race was organized by Association Mini Auto Tarbaise. (Ligue 14)
After the 2 previous rounds at Toulouse and Castelsarrasin , the 3rd. Round was definitive to crown the final Champion.
The fight for the overall victory was really open, since over 7 drivers had real chances.
The day was not sunny, but at least not rainy as in 2nd round
The final classification at Tarbes was:
1. Sébastien Carrere – RS3/GRP
2. Stéphane Mateo –STR8 RG / Go / Merlin Fuel
3. Romuald Derenne – STR8 RG/Novarossi
4. Cristophe Houzel – RS7
5. Jérôme Davan – MP9
6. Luc Hegesippe – MBX5
7. Emmanuel Schleimer
With this Round result the final Championship classifications is as follows;
1. Stéphane Mateo –STR8 RG / Go / Merlin Fuel.
2. Romuald Derenne STR8 RG/Nova
3. Sébastien Carrere RS3/GRP
This is the final Podium:
Merlin News- Rally