Tarbes in Hautes-Pyrénées Area, held last weekend the 3rd. and last Round of the first Rally Game Challenge.
The race was organized by Association Mini Auto Tarbaise. (Ligue 14)
The fight for the overall victory was really open, since over 7 drivers had real chances.
The day was not sunny, but at least not rainy as in 2nd round
The final classification at Tarbes was:
1. Sébastien Carrere – RS3/GRP
2. Stéphane Mateo –STR8 RG / Go / Merlin Fuel
3. Romuald Derenne – STR8 RG/Novarossi
4. Cristophe Houzel – RS7
5. Jérôme Davan – MP9
6. Luc Hegesippe – MBX5
7. Emmanuel Schleimer
With this Round result the final Championship classifications is as follows;
1. Stéphane Mateo –STR8 RG / Go / Merlin Fuel.
2. Romuald Derenne STR8 RG/Nova
3. Sébastien Carrere RS3/GRP
This is the final Podium:
Merlin News- Rally Game Challenge 1st round (Toulouse)
Merlin News – Rally Game 2nd Round (Castelsarrasin)
Automodelisme com has a full report in this link
Picture Gallery Automodelisme.com
Picture Gallery Association Mini Auto Tarbaise
Picture Credits – Automodelisme.com and As. Mini Auto Tarbaise